About Our workshop
For 140 years the Lopienski brothers have resisted the universal practice of tarnishing the images of celebrities and debunking events.
A brief history of the firm. It was founded in 1862 by Jan Lopienski, an artist educated in Warsaw, Cracow, Vienna and Paris. He established his reputation when he received a silver medal at an exhibition held in Paris (1879). The firm prospered under management two brothers: Grzegorz and Felix. They produced a long list of fine works, ranging from the lighting fixtures for the parliament of the Union of South Africa in Cape Town to the baroque balustrade for the main altar of the Church at Jasna Gora in Czestochowa as well as metal furnishing for a large number of palaces, churches, and official buildings. The third generation - Tadeusz, Wladyslaw and Zdzislaw devoted their efforts to restoration work, principally the reconstruction of Warsaw monuments. Anna, daughter of Tadeusz carries on the firm's tradition now. She works in the family workshop with her husband Wojciech Lipczyk.
Workshop is open from 8:00 - 17:00